Wednesday, June 16, 2010

The 4 that light up my life....




These are my four beautiful children that make me smile everyday ( sometimes not all day, but...) Miss D being the oldest, is definitely the motherly one out of the bunch. She is athletic and has a very stubborn personality! Miss A is the princess of the household. She fills the role perfectly in everything that she does. From her walk, to the way she eats. Then came Miss K! Miss dimples! She is never far from having a large smile on her face, or far from getting something to eat. She is a well balanced little one between her two sisters! And finally was Mr H! He is the little mister in my life that is going to have a hard time getting in trouble! Not only being the only boy, but being the youngest, and could almost be the cutest little man ever, he can always melt my heart! Thought I would share a little piece of me, and the 4 little ones that complete me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment