Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Mr H is ONE


It has been 364 days since this little miracle man has entered my life. Who knew that one little guy could change my life in so many ways. With a very tough start to life, he is full of life now. With one thing not being perfect, his hearing, he is perfect in every way to me. He has bought joy and laughter EVERY day, and his smile can light up my day in a second. He has the personality that catches everyones attention and does not stop until he makes people smile. He is the absolute perfect little boy. The cutest, smartest, and has the best smile (ok, I could be a little bias, but..) These were taken on his 364th day of life, as I am not sure I will be able to see through the tears on his 365th day! Thank you to everyone who has helped us out with this last year, it has been a struggle but we made it through! Look forward to Saturday to be celebrating this courageous little mans first year!

No comments:

Post a Comment